KYIV. UkraineGate . 2 . February . 2023 | War News.
Over the past day, law enforcement officers have conducted a number of searches in state structures and announced suspicions against law-breaking officials. Head of the Servant of the People parliamentary faction, David Arakhamia, summed up the results for the last day .
“Spring is coming soon,” wrote Arahamiya in Telegram.
The day before, he announced “spring landings”.
According to Arahamiya, over the past day, law enforcement officers have searched:
- at the management of the Kyiv tax office;
- at the oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky regarding the affairs of “Ukrnafta”;
- former Minister of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov regarding the purchase of helicopters;
- people’s deputy from the banned OPZZ party Vadym Stolar regarding information about Medvedchuk’s money laundering.
As Arahamiya pointed out, a suspicion has been announced:
- to the president of Motor Sichi, Vyacheslav Boguslaev, regarding the new episode regarding the financing of the DNR;
- to the dismissed Deputy Minister of Defense Vyacheslav Shapovalov, who was responsible for food procurement;
- to the dismissed director of the Department of State Procurement of the Ministry of Defense, Bohdan Khmelnytskyi, for low-quality body armor worth UAH 100 million;
- top management of “Ukrtatnafta” for frauds worth UAH 40 billion;
- to the Minister of Energy in Groysman’s government, Ihor Nasalik, for losses to the state of UAH 1.5 billion;
- the former Deputy Minister of Culture (2014-2019) and 6 more participants in the scheme for looting the property of the National Cinematheque of Ukraine.
- company manager Kostyantyn Zhevago for equipment worth UAH 2 billion;
Arrested, in the words of Arahamiya:
- an official of Odesa OVA on suspicion of bribery;
- a spy from Ukroboronprom who worked for Russian military intelligence;
- the Leshogo gang, which engaged in racketeering and kidnapping people in Kyiv;
- perverts from drunken parties for abusing girls;
Released as Arahamia pointed out:
- Andrii Lordkipanidze, deputy head of the State Production and Consumer Service;
- Yury Sotnyk, first deputy head of the State Forestry Agency;
- Acting the head of the State Customs Service Vyacheslav Demchenko, the first deputy – Oleksandr Shchutskyi, another deputy head of the customs service Ruslan Cherkasskyi – were suspended;
- t.v.o. the head of the department of military-technical policy, development of weapons and military equipment of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, Oleksandr Liev, himself wrote an application for dismissal.
“The president warned that decisions will be made. Those who did not understand will have to live either under the law or in prison,” Arahamiya stressed.
The Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council, Oleksiy Danilov , said that the evidence base for all the persons who were searched in recent days and were served with suspicion had been collected for months.